Saturday, January 24, 2009

Koda-isms

Just a few laughs at the expense of my three year old and his ever expanding vocabulary and imagination...

Koda: mommy! I threw my po-wice car behind the freezer
me: aw, too bad.
Koda: mommy get it
me: oh no, the freezer is too heavy (lying through my teeth)
Koda: oooohhhhh, too heavy. Daddy get it later
me: yeah maybe
Koda: daddy bigger than mommy
me: I sure hope so
Koda: no, not daddy. A dinosaur is going to move the freezer to get my po-wice car. Dinosaur bigger than daddy.
me: yes Koda, yes a dinosaur would sure be bigger.

---------------------
5:15am
Koda (wide awake!!): mommy sleepy?
me: yes Koda, mommy very sleepy
Koda: mommy need coffee?
me: yes Koda, a whole lot of coffee
*Koda slimbs on my lap and wispers in my ear in the sweetest voice*
Koda: mommy, I need hot chocolate
me: not at 5 in the morning mister.

----------------------
Bedtime-
me: Koda, say good night to daddy
Koda (screaming): buh-bye daddy, good night, see you tomorrow. See you tomorrow at the star store (Walmart). Koda get a car at the star store.
***Um 1. no, we aren't going to the store and 2. you aren't getting a car. nice try Koda Jude.***

No comments: