Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We're on day

101 of rain. Well, not really. However, most of the last two weeks has been rain. Eight of the next ten days is forcasted for rain. That means 3 weeks of my month off will be...rain.

So, we are filling our days with what we can.
-childrens museum
-playplace
-running wild at the mall
-finger painting
-lunch sack puppets
-painting wooden crafts
-coloring
-more coloring
-trains, everyday trains
-building "libraries" aka, playing with wooden blocks
-reading stories
-watching entirely too much television
-playing in the mud (see last post)
-hiking in the rain* I don't recommend. Being the paths are now washed out and little brooks are raging rivers.

And yet, that is all not enough.
I love Koda. More than life. The.child.is.driving.me.insane.

Did I mention my amazing, wonderful, sister in law is coming on Friday to hang out with the kids for the whole day? The WHOLE day?

How many hours away??

:)

1 comment:

Pat said...

Jeanna is indeed a dream auntie to those lads. The Allen family rocks.