Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bread Check...Kids? Um?

I don't go to work until 1pm on Thursdays. When I set up that schedule I had images of getting all sorts of things done in the mornings. Never happens.

Today, I did manage to get to the grocery store. After hurrying through and grabbing stuff for lunch, we checked out and I got the kids in the car. I was backing out when I saw an old lady looking very oddly at me. I simultaneously realized I was about to hit the cart I just used. Only then did I notice, the cart FULL of groceries that I had nearly left in the store parking lot.

At least I remembered the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny Your blog today made me remember the time Amanda was a toddler and she was in the grocery cart as I was unloading groceries into my car and as I finish unloading the cart it took off across the parking lot with Amanda in it. A little Italian lady started yelling at me as she saw Amanda in the cart and moving away from me. These are the stories that you will always remember