Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween on Campus

Living on campus has its perks when you are a three year old. Most notably, college students love you. Tristen is still too young to understand, but not Koda. He basks in the attention. Halloween was a two-day affair. Koda was Pooh Bear, Tristen was Christopher Robin which is mom-speak for "I didn't have a costume for him....so yeah...he can be Christopher Robin".



I have had a tradition for a while now of reverse trick or treating on Halloween. Basically, my staff and I go around knocking on student doors and handing out costume. Of course, we dress up- and look amazing :) the students enjoys it, and this year, Koda did too. He woke up the following morning, ran out to the living room, got this puzzled look on his face and demanded in that way only a three year old can, "Where'd my people go?". I delicately told him his "people" were probably all still sleeping at 7 in the morning, and likely hung over. Thankfully, he doesn't understand the latter. On actual Halloween we went to the Student Union where offices handed out candy. We finfished out the holiday with stall to stall trick or treating at the University horse farm.



Without a doubt, Halloween 2008 will forever be remembered as the "Where'd my people go" holiday. Enjoy our holiday pics.

No comments: