Saturday, May 30, 2009

Photographer Wannabe

I have a confession.

I REALLY want to be good at taking pictures. It is a big dream of mine. I drool at other people's blogs that have exceptional shots. I don't REALLY have a natural eye for taking pictures, hence the wannabe, and I'm not looking to go pro, but it is a hobby I hope to develop. That hobby for a huge boost on my last birthday when my wonderful husband bought me the Nikon D40 I had been daydreaming about forever. It was considered my birthday-anniversary-christmas-valentines gift. (PS honey, your year of holiday coversage from that camera is now up...hint hint).

So, in addition to the shots of the kids, here is one from our front lawn. Nothing fancy, but I like how it came out.

Photographer wannabe extrordinaire ;)

1 comment:

Pat said...

I love it - and I love the pics of Koda blowing on a dandelion as well.